Friday 8 November 2013

So the stamp idea went completly out the window - they were trying to rip me off and seemed like a lot of effort to get 3 stamps made when i can just as easily get something printed on a computer.  So now I am getting stickers made and printing them off.

After a consultation with a man from the sticker supplier he tells me what size sticker to get ...
surprise surprise they are too big so i am going to have to cut them down - not the end of the world i have a guilotine and i used these a lot when i was in year 2 - we will see if my skills have got worse when i get round to actually cutting the stickers down.

Any way I ordered the puree with specific insturcutions to the supplier that they hold the purees on their end when they receive them (they are coming from germany) as i am doing this out of a 1 bed flat i dont really have much refridgeration space.  I ordered everything else i needed and when i had it all ready i would give the company the all clear for them to send.

Guess what happens next 

Hi Marcus

Just to let you know that you should be expecting the apple and pear puree and the pear flavouring to arrive with you today.

This was dispatched yesterday via Fedex

Please see COAs attached

Kind regards
Hannah.

 Great I have 40 kg of puree arriving with no means of storing them - i need a fridge - but dont really want to buy a fridge .  I had a lightbulb moment 

The company i have my current day job in has just cleared out a flat and are keeping it in a room upstairs from the offfice which is not alarmed at night.

Operation sneak into room "borrow" fridge use my getaway driver (the black cab) and return to my factory/ 1 bed flat.

I now have the puree refrigerated, chia ordered ,ovens raring to go  all i need to do is wait for the pectin to arrive and the journey can begin.

I am sure next week will be just as eventful

No comments:

Post a Comment