Thursday 29 August 2013

I received the bottle of pectin and the guar gum on the same day - unfortunately it happened that i got tonsillitis that day as well which meant that i was on penicillin and bed ridden for a week after 5 days in bed and the bank holiday weekend - I resumed work in my normal day job.
With my course of penicillin i have to take 8 pills a day for 10 days - which means every few hours i have to take 2 pills, so i kept them on my desk.

Whilst sitting on my desk bored i decided to have  a look penicllin actually is so started reading the leaflet that comes in the packet.  Whilst reading this is saw one of the lines read

"advise doctor about taking penicllin if using Guar gum"

hmmm so i thought its best to forget the guar gum idea and head forward with the pectin extract.

I basically got round to doing this today and to my amazement it looks like it is working and i have a product which is gelling and tasting good.

Now to experiment with some of the other flavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment